Prestigious villa in Kockelscheuer locality, renowned for its quiet and green surroundings, very close to the capital, Luxembourg-city.
Sited on 18 acres plot, this superb house offers a warm atmosphere, lots of natural light, various amenities completely managed by a full domotic system and overall precise finishes and qualitative materials.
We enter the villa by the large entrance hall or the wide triple garage. The ground floor is composed of a playing room, two office spaces and a beautiful living space orientated to the garden:
- A full fitted kitchen and two large central island units;
- (An adjacent utility room with many storages;)
- A dining space in a beautiful conservatory;
- A living room opening to outside – terrace with an electric sun protection sail;
- A reception room for events and family dinners.
In the basement, there are technical rooms (laundry room, caves, storage rooms, etc.) and relaxation / sport rooms:
- One bedroom with private shower room;
- A ‘wellness’ room fitted with a large shower, a sauna, a hammam, a jacuzzi and sports amenities;
- A wine cellar of about 17m³, designed on measure by the famous Belgian manufacturer DEGRÉ 12.
- A projection room with exceptional acoustic qualities.
The first floor consists of two 30m² bedrooms with dressing furniture and private bathrooms and a master suite of 73m² composed of a wide dressing room, a well fitted bathroom and a comfortable bedroom.
At the second floor, there are three large bedrooms with high ceilings under the roof and private light-flooded bathrooms.
The little « hamlet » of Kockelscheuer is very particular regarding the small quiet streets but also the size and quality of all the sumptuous villas.
From this very sought-after area, we easily reach Luxembourg-city and enjoy some close sport facilities like the skating rink; tennis / badminton / padel and squash courts; jogging paths; etc.